Effective Date: Sept 30-2015
Mauka Lodge – SUP Surfing Retreat Portugal
Collection of Information
We collect information you provide directly. For example, we collect information when you sign up for any of our Services, mailing lists or promotions; use the interactive areas and features of our website; make a purchase; and when you email, call, or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include:
• Inquiries and Direct Communication Information, such as your name, address, phone number, email address, photos, demographic information, and information about your interests and preferences.
• Transaction Information, such as your name, billing address, shipping address, phone number, email address, credit card information, and transaction history.
• Paddle Surf Retreat information, such as medical/health information, fitness conditions, physical characteristics, passport information, dietary requirements, and emergency contact information.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, for example, to:
• provide and deliver Services and products, process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, invoices, updates regarding scheduled Services;
• provide, maintain, and improve the Services;
• investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities;
• respond to your comments and questions;
• communicate with you about Services, promotions, news, upcoming events, and other information we think will be of interest to you;
• monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities; and
• Personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests.
We may store and process information in Portugal and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you outside of Mauka Lodge as follows:
• with third parties who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf;
• when you participate in our Services, certain information about you may be displayed publicly on third party sites, such as your photos, stories, posts, and other information you choose to provide to us;
• in connection with, or during negotiations of, a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, joint venture, corporate reorganization, insolvency or bankruptcy, financing or sale of company assets;
Mauka Lodge takes reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails, including newsletters from Mauka Lodge by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about our ongoing business relations.
Third Party Advertising, Analytics and Services
Changes to this Policy
Mauka Lodge may change this Policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the Effective Date above and, in some cases we may provide you with more prominent notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you an email notification). We encourage you to review the Policy to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy or about our privacy practices, please call us at +(351) 911 155 270 or send an email message to [email protected].